More often than not, you’ll require significant amounts of resources to market your brand through trade show booths. You should, therefore, endeavor to maximize the impact the booth display and all the promotional material have on your audience.
Always remember that the design and aesthetics of the booth create the first impressions that can either draw or push prospects away. In this article, we look at how you can maximize the impact of your trade booth in Boston.
Determine your Space Requirements
Many businesses compete for the prime trade show spaces, which can make finding the right booth expensive. Keep in mind that some businesses may require several staffers that need space for meetings and customer service. Some exhibitors will want an area to demonstrate how their merchandise works. They may also require more room for attendees. However, others just need space for a small booth. It is therefore upon you to determine precisely how much space you need so that you do not overspend on that.
Before you can hire local printing services, you need to have an understanding of how the design elements will fit in with your brand. Irrespective of the industry, you may want to consider incorporating the following features into your promotional material.
- Use bold and clear visuals for demonstrations and promotions.
- Use large format printing to reinforce your message.
- Use technology to captivate your audience. Technologies such as Augmented Reality can enhance engagement with your prospects.
- Print digitally to enhance the quality of the promotional material.
Maximize Space with Design Elements
Design elements can be applied even where there are restrictions. You can make small spaces look bigger with hanging archways and warm colors. Printing companies in Boston can assist you in determining the most appropriate details to add to your booth.
There are many structural elements of tradeshow booths that you can use to maximize the impact of your message. They may include:
- The counter: You may have chosen it as a base for displaying your products or performing demonstrations. Banners and business cards should be within the line of sight of attendees. You may also want to ensure that the printout is bold and easily discernible.
- Towers and Walls: You can also utilize the structural elements of your trade show booths. You can turn towers and back-walls into a screen for your overall brand message. If you are using a small stand, bright colors can create the illusion of space.
- Archways and Overhead Beams: You can sometimes spot the message on the overhead structures of a trade show booth. But it is important that you keep the information concise and the graphics simple. Some colors and be overwhelming to the attendees’ eyes.
Tell a Story
The best way of using trade show booths is to tell a story. Your message needs to resonate with the prospects. You may think of your exhibit as a visual journey. It seeks to inform your audience of the culture, mission, and vision of the company.
There are several ways you can create a compelling narrative. You may explain what makes your product unique. You may also choose to tell of the challenges the company has been through to get to that point. To help you with this, you or one of the staffers can walk through the trade booth and see it through your audience’s eyes.
These are just a few of the tips and tricks you can use to get the most out of your trade show booth. If you want more information on printing for trade show booths, visit our website today.