Legal Scanning and Copying
Our BBP staff has years of experience reproducing documents for legal cases…over 30 years, in fact. We do not operate a store-front location. Rather we have a secure facility where we copy the sensitive information contained in your lawsuit documents.
We use the latest technology because we understand that precision and thoroughness are critical to winning your cases.
Your document-heavy cases can be scanned and copied for easy retrieval. We know the process, so your materials are accurately reproduced and perfectly organized.
Count on accurately reproduced materials—confidentially—for both hard copy and e-files. Additionally, our facility is purposely designed to ensure confidentiality.
Our services include:
- SCANNING: We can help you in determining how and where data is stored and to retrieve it without alterations. We can convert any and all types of electronically stored information into an attorney-friendly format for easy review and sharing. Deliverable formats (image and/or native) include EDRM XML, PDF, Summation, Concordance, CaseLogistix, iCONNECT, Introspect, iPRO, Ringtail and more.
- DISCOVERY DOCUMENT COPYING: We maintain several black & white copiers so we can reproduce your hard copy discovery documents fast. We hand-check every page to ensure 100% accuracy.
- BLOWBACKS: From e-files to hard copies. We can take your information from electronic formats and create hard copies for you to review.
- BRIEFS, APPENDICES: We maintain the appropriate color covers and stock the binding supplies you need to reproduce your briefs and other filings quickly.
- FILINGS: Boston Business Printing can deliver your filings along with your briefs and appendices so you don’t have to!
- TRIAL EXHIBITS: Within a matter of hours, we can print and mount your trial exhibits in color or black & white for your courtroom presentations.
- COMMITTEE FOR PUBLIC COUNCIL CERTIFIED: Boston Business Printing is registered with the Committee for Public Council and can easily handle your CPCS copy and print requirements.
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE ACT (CJA) CERTIFIED: We work often on CJA cases with our attorneys and can file the paperwork for you if desired.