Transporting exhibitor materials by trains, plains and automobiles is hard work.
Instead, print your exhibitor materials here in Boston and find them waiting for you at your hotel or exhibitor space. Save money and avoid the shipping hassles. Save your energy for speaking with your potential customer at the show, rather than lugging trade show materials in and out of town.
Have it printed in Boston. Send us your files in advance and your booth, exhibits, displays, banners, handouts, business cards and giveaways will be waiting for you when you get here. Whether you’re coming from Philadelphia, Honolulu or Hong Kong, having your material printed and waiting for you upon arrival will save you time, money and a lot of hassle.
You may be an attendee, an exhibitor or show sponsor, but you’re sure to need promotional material. Companies from all over the world use Boston Business Printing’s trade show and convention services. Here’s how to make it a trouble-free experience:
1. Go to www.bostonbusinesprinting.com. On the left-hand side of the home page, click on “Request a Free Quote”. Fill out the requested information and tell us your promotional needs. One of our experienced reps will get in touch with you and provide a quote.
2. Prior to your convention, click on “Upload a File” and send us your files along with instructions. Any graphics for booths, large posters or banners must be designed to their final size to avoid any degradation of print quality.
3. We’ll send you PDF proofs before we go to press. Once approved, we’re very good at turning work around very quickly. Your material will be quality checked and delivered to your hotel or convention center in time for your arrival.
4. We can provide lightning fast service on the following promotional products:
a. Trade show booths: new, lightweight booths are easy to put up and take down with big eye-catching graphics.
b. Retractable pull up banners: table top or floor, pull up banners are an inexpensive, colorful way to welcome customers, post a meeting agenda, give directions or simply advertise your product and put it right in front of your customers.
c. Step and Repeat Backdrops: sponsor logos or your own company logos can be featured as a backdrop for photo opportunities.
d. Banners: vinyl or cloth are just two of the options, equipped with grommets, Velcro or pole pockets for hanging.
e. Handouts: high quality color brochures to pass out to potential customers can be made in all sizes and shapes.
f. Nightlies: daily show newsletters can be printed overnight to provide attendees with the latest information on the convention.
g. Business cards: professional business cards can be produced within a day if you’ve forgotten yours or have run out.
h. Table tents: hosting an event can sometimes require informative or promotional table tents on tables.
i. Customer surveys: having all your customers or potential customers in one place is a great opportunity to collect data for product development, improvement or satisfaction.
j. Attendee badges: personalize a badge for each attendee and exhibitor.
5. Longer lead times are required for the following items:
a. Lanyards: these can be any color and customized with your company’s name and/or logo.
b. Ad specialty items: Mugs, pens, notebooks, thumb drives, golf balls, tee shirts, jackets and any number of items can be personalized with your company logo and name.
Boston Business Printing has worked with companies from most continents, from Singapore, China, Thailand, to England, Italy, Germany, to Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Russia, Australia, to Canada and all parts of the United States. We understand what it takes to make a successful event and can make suggestions to make your trip to Boston rewarding, while keeping you relaxed and saving money.